Welcome to the Website of Julie C. Ferguson
Julie Ferguson also represents individuals, including professionals, entrepreneurs, artists, entertainers and athletes seeking either temporary or permanent residence. She has represented individuals seeking political asylum and defending non-citizens with criminal convictions. She also represents developers seeking to raise capital and foreign nationals seeking to apply for residency through the immigrant investor visa (EB5) program.
Immigration News & Report newsletters
- From the Desk of Julie C. Ferguson
- Three Positive Developments for Childhood Arrivals
- Changes to U.S. Treaty Trader and Investor Visas (E Visas) Processing in Mexico
- E-2 Investor Visas To Become Available for Israeli Nationals
- USCIS Welcomed More Than 4,000 New Citizens During Independence Day Celebrations
- 10-Year Visa Validity for Colombians Visiting the United States
- Staff News
Newly released guide on most commonly used waivers
Waivers Under the Immigration & Nationality Act
AILAs Focus on Waivers covers those who can apply for the various waivers, eligibility criteria standard of review, and application procedures. It will also provide sample cases, forms, exhibits and letters and/or briefs from counsel. Instead of wasting your time searching for waiver guidance online - find all the information you need in one, handy volume AILA offers AILAs Focus on Waivers Under the Immigration and Nationality Law Act written by Julie Ferguson. This book is meant to serve as an easy-to-use guide to the most commonly used waivers under the Immigration and Nationality Act.